Interdi Line is a Romanian company with Partners from Europe and USA addressing customers throughout Romania.
The company by the range of offered products is organized in two Divisions:
1. Production Equipment Division mainly for Pharmaceutical Industry
2. Laboratory and In Line Equipment Division for Pharmaceutical, Food, Cosmetic and Chemical Industry
Interdi Line by a close partnership with some of the most important producers is able to provide high quality Sales, Installation, Service and IQ/OQ services for its customers.
Our suppliers :
♦ Syntegon (formerly Bosch Packaging), https://www.syntegon.com/
♦ Servolift, Germany https://www.servolift.de/en/home
♦ Frewitt, Switzerland http://frewitt.com/en-us
♦ Silverson, UK https://www.silverson.com/
♦ TraceLink USA full Serialization support to Romanian Customers. See details on www.tracelink.com
♦ Skinetta, ( part of Christ ) Germany, Gabler, Germany / Telstar, Spain etc
The main goal of the company is to respond quickly in a professional manner to the needs of the customers. Referential customers both for Production Division and Laboratory Division are Gedeon Richter Romania, Rompharm Bucharest, Arena Group Bucharest, Terapia Ranbaxy, Biofarm, Polipharma, Sandoz, Zentiva, Actavis, Infomed, Vim Spectrum and many others.
The web page is only a guide with some information regarding our offered products and our organization. Aside from described equipment when in need of special product feel free to contact us and we will always be willing to support in finding the suitable solution.
INTERDI LINE SRL., Based in Bucharest, Str. The plane, no. 52.-70, sector 1, registered at the Trade Register Office under no. J40 / 16032/2007, having CUI RO22313602, legally represented by Virgil Dumitru as Administrator
Based on art. 13 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on protection
to natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and regarding the free movement of such data (GDPR), we inform you that:
Protecting your personal data is important to us, so we pay close attention to protecting the privacy of all those who have made our data available to us, in accordance with the GDPR.
As a personal data operator, INTERDI LINE SRL. will process your personal data for the purposes set out below.
Your personal data that will be processed are name, first name, home address, correspondence address, telephone number, email address.
The basis and purposes of the processing of personal data. We process your data:
• In order to conclude and execute the contracts - According to art. 6 paragraph 1 bed b) from the GDPR, personal data may be processed for the purpose of concluding or executing the CONTRACT. In order to be able to provide you the services covered by the CONTRACT, we need to process the personal data that belongs to you.
• In order to fulfill some legal obligations - According to art. 6 paragraph 1 bed c) from the GDPR, personal data can be processed for the purpose of fulfilling some legal obligations. We request a series of personal data, in order to fulfill the obligations imposed by the tax authorities in connection with the billing and reporting to the tax authorities.
We inform you that the recipients of your personal data are the employees of INTERDI LINE SRL., The employees and the authorities of the state and that we do not intend to transfer your data to another country.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD - We keep your data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for which we hold the data, to meet your needs or to fulfill the obligations required by law.
RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS . In accordance with the GDPR, you have a series of rights regarding the personal data that INTERDI LINE SRL. processes them:
1. The right of access to the processing data
2. The right to rectify data
3. The right to delete data (“the right to be forgotten”)
4. The right to restrict processing
5. The right to data portability
6. The right of opposition
7. The right to withdraw consent at any time
8. The right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority
9. The right to object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes
10. The right to object to the processing of your data by us when we carry out actions in the public interest or in the legitimate interests of your own or of a third party
CONTACT. If you have any questions or concerns about how we process your data. with personal character or you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us by accessing the contact details of our finance manager, Elena Costoi, email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Filling in the contact form with your data is an acceptance of the above conditions, otherwise you can contact us by phone on 0040 723 189 029 without completing the contact form
Thank you for your understanding
The Interdi Line team